Pamela Carvell has covered some useful tips on working from home, especially for those who are probably experienceing it for the first time, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Her Top Tips are:
- Wake up, and get up, at your usual time.
- Have a clearly defined, and properly equipped, workspace.
- Set yourself objectives each day and stick to a schedule, very much as you would at work.
- Take a break at least once per hour and ensure it includes moving about.
- Take a proper lunch break.
- Incorporate exercise into your daily schedule.
- Dress smartly and keep yourself well-groomed!
- Communicate with others by some form of video call at least once per day.
- Accept the fact that you are allowed to enjoy working from home.
- Be grateful that the nature of your work enables you to work from home.
Clich here to read the full article.