Pamela Carvell has published a blog article of tips for optimal wellbing during lockdown, when many of the things we would typically do, such as go to the gym or dine out with friends, are not available to us.
Her Top Tips are:
- Maintain a positive dialogue.
- Indulge in a mind-calming activity.
- Stay hydrated.
- Eat healthily. Limit consumption of alcohol, sugar, processed foods and calories overall.
- Get adequate exposure to daylight.
- Exercise daily (aim for 10,000 steps or at least 30 mins daily).
- Create a working environment that is good for your eyesight and posture.
- Establish a sense of purpose for each day, that will then result in a sense of achievement.
- Interact with other people daily, whether shouting out to neighbours or skyping friends.
- Have fun! Watch crazy videos on YouTube, watch re-runs of comedy classics or phone your craziest friend!
To read the full article, click here.